Dribblepro > Spalding > Basketball Training Gear & Equipment > Basketball Training Tool > Basketball Training Ball
DribblePro 3-in-1 Training Basketball Invented by Coach Henry Bibby. Endorsed by Mike Bibby.
The Dribblepro 3 in 1 training basketball was invented by former NBA Player and current NBA Coach, Henry Bibby; and endorsed by his son, former NBA Player, Mike Bibby. Over the years Henry has hosted and been a part of hundreds of basketball camps for younger players. During his time at these camps it became very obvious to him that there was a huge need for a training aid that was specifically designed to help players master the art of dribbling and ball handling. It’s been years in the making but is finally here and ready to help you take your game to another level.
The Dribblepro 3 in 1 training basketball was scientifically engineered with specific deflection areas that produce an unpredictable yet controlled bounce. By practicing your dribbling with Dribblepro you’ll improve your hand-eye coordination, reflexes, reaction time, rythym, agility, intuition and focus. After handling this ball for a period of time handling a regular basketball will be amazingly simple. It focuses on specifically helping you master the fundamentals and habits of proper dribbling including:
- Keeping the fingers spread apart
- Using the fingertips as opposed to the palm
- Keeping your hand on top of the ball as opposed to on the side or underneath
- Keeping the knees bent and staying low
- Snapping the wrist downward
- Endorsed and recommended by John Wooden (famous legendary UCLA coach), Lionel Hollins (current Head Coach of the Memphis Grizzlies), Mike Bibby (current Alanta Hawks player), Rudy Gay (current Memphis Grizzlies player), Bill Walton (former NBA great and current NBA announcer) and many, many more coaches and athletes.
- Suitable for both men and women players of all ages and abilities
- Used by even professional players to help them improve their dribbling